Sunday 11 December 2022

Early Morning Magic

 Fascinated by the long-horned cattle of the Preseli Hills?

Come and see them for yourself!

As I trudged up the hill, still half asleep and bleary-eyed, I couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement. I was on my way to see the famous long-horned cattle of the Preseli Hills, a range of hills in Pembrokeshire, Wales that is rich in history and natural beauty.

As I reached the top of the hill, the first thing that struck me was the sound of the cattle lowing. It was a strange and otherworldly sound, and it made me feel as if I was in a totally different time and place. The Preseli Hills have a long history dating back to the Neolithic period, and I couldn't help but imagine the ancient peoples who once called this place home.

As I approached the herd, I was struck by the sheer size of these animals. Their horns were longer than my arms, and they curved gracefully out to the sides. These long horns were truly impressive, and I couldn't help but admire the beauty and majesty of these creatures.

Despite the chilly morning air, I couldn't help but smile as I watched the cattle. They were so serene and peaceful, and they seemed completely oblivious to my presence. They made me feel like I was the only person in the world, and it was a truly magical experience.

As the sun began to rise, my new bovine friends slowly made their way down the hill, and I knew it was time for me to head home. But I left the Preseli Hills with a sense of wonder and amazement, and I knew that I would never forget my early morning walk with the long-horned cattle in this historic and beautiful part of Wales.

No comments: